- ice cream event - HeadingleyFri Aug 7 7:00pm (2 days)
- is Pembina around the curve from canada? - Pembina, NDSat Aug 8 8:00pm (3 days)
- TB Launch Pad - Devils Lake, NDThu Aug 13 6:00pm (8 days)
2007 Election Results:Click the name of each person for more information about them.
- President - Tim Turner (TurdleEggs) *, Dani Carriere (dani_carriere) 
- Vice President - Sandra Forbes (junglehair) *, Brian Greenberg (grnbrg) 
- Secretary - Paula Ehn (MHz)*
- Treasurer - Peter McLure (Peter & Gloria)*
- Public Relations & Training - Jacques Bourgeois (OHMIC)*, Nick Garrioch (Bevro)*, Sean Frey (Dragonfreys)*
- Event Coordinator - Tobey Saniuk (3Ts&aG)*
- Technical Coordinator - Steven Nikkel (ertyu)*
Location: Jeffrey’s N49 56.729 W097 05.203
Start/Finish: 8:00 – 9:45 pm
Committee Present: Steven (ertyu), Brian (grnbrg), Tobey (3Ts&aG), Roger (The-Stuntman), Peter (Peter and Gloria), Scott (Lizardo), Jen (ava_ad0re), Dani (dani_carriere),
Committee Absent: None
Members Present: Paula (MHz), TurdleEggs & TurdleFemme, OHMIC
- How did you find out about Geocaching?
- What was it about geocaching that got you hooked into the game?
I was having lunch with a few co-workers and friends. One of them happened to be MuStash and he brought up the topic of gecaching. I had not heard of it, but it sounded interesting, so I went and looked up geocaching.com as soon as I got home. Shortly after that I was out searching for my first cache.
In addition to seeing plenty of new places that I did not know existed, it is the “search” and that “YES” feeling when you finally make a difficult find.