- A Walk in the (Dog) Park 2 - WinnipegWed Sep 2 6:00pm (1 day)
- Cachefest 2016 Pre-Game Party - DauphinSat Sep 12 6:00pm (11 days)
- Unsolved Mysteries: Revenge of the Nerds - WinnipegSat Sep 19 11:00am (18 days)
beancounter69 and junior cachers
at Hoover Dam (December 2005)
- When did you start Geocaching?
- How did you find out about Geocaching?
- What was it about geocaching that got you hooked into the game?
- Have you cached in any other provinces, countries?
September 11, 2005, first cache was find me.
There was an article in the Brandon Sun in the fall/summer of 2005
The fact that there are treasures hidden everywhere just waiting for me to find them. It is the perfect family activity.
To date I have cache finds in Manitoba, Alberta, North Dakota, New Mexico, Montana, Arizona
Location: Jeffrey’s N49 56.729 W097 05.203
Start/Finish: 7:15 – 8:20 pm
Committee Present: Steven (ertyu), Brian (grnbrg), Tobey (3Ts&aG), Roger (The-Stuntman), Peter (Peter and Gloria), Scott (Lizardo), Jen (ava_ad0re), Dani (dani_carriere),
Committee Absent: N/A
Members Present: Paula (MHz)