Manitoba Geocaching Association

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileEdit Profile/Settings   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Brand New Lowrance iFinder H20 for sale - $125

View previous topic :: View next topic  
junglehair

PostPosted: Nov 01, 2006 9:12 pm    Post subject: Brand New Lowrance iFinder H20 for sale - $125 Reply with quote

I received the GPS as a door prize from a geocaching event in New York last month.  I have no need for another GPS (I have 4 already), so I would like to sell this one.  It is brand new and still in the original packaging.  The price tag is still on the packaging - $169.99 US.

Details about the unit can be found here:

http://www.lowrance.com/outdoor/Products/ifinderh2o.asp

I am willing to sell the unit for $125 Cdn.  It would make a great Christmas gift for someone.  I am in Winnipeg and could hand deliver the unit, otherwise arrangements can be made to mail it to you.

If there is no response by November 10, 2006, I will try my luck on eBay.  If you have any questions, please let me know. 

Sandra (aka junglehair)
http://www.geocaching.com/profile/?guid=83569923-ffd5-4206-a826-5740f940a231

Wagonmaker

PostPosted: Nov 02, 2006 10:53 pm    Post subject: RE: Brand New Lowrance iFinder H20 for sale - $125 Reply with quote

I would be interested in such a purchase. I've been working with a regular Garmin eTrex Legend for awhile, and I like it, but it would be nice to have two for when Daron and I go out together.
Is it first-come, first-served? Or is there going to be some Gladiator-style battle to determine who gets to purchase it?

Anyways, let me know what the dealio is. You can email me through my geocaching.com profile:
http://www.geocaching.com/profile/?guid=271d70ee-748b-4fe9-813f-e8e7ba4fc34f

Wayne (Wagonmaker)

dani_carriere

PostPosted: Nov 02, 2006 11:08 pm    Post subject: RE: Brand New Lowrance iFinder H20 for sale - $125 Reply with quote

Wagonmaker wrote:

is there going to be some Gladiator-style battle to determine who gets to purchase it?

I wager 40 quatloos on the newcomer!

grnbrg

PostPosted: Nov 03, 2006 12:49 am    Post subject: RE: Brand New Lowrance iFinder H20 for sale - $125 Reply with quote

Wagonmaker wrote:
Is it first-come, first-served? Or is there going to be some Gladiator-style battle to determine who gets to purchase it?

Well, if there's more than one person interested, I've been having buyers remorse over my Lowrance, and am interested in upgrading.... (Mmmmmm, H2O Colour...)

So, I've got a lightly used iFinder Map + Music that I'm interested in selling for $140 (Regular -- $189). It's got all the features of the iFinder H2O, plus a built-in MP3 player.

grnbrg
junglehair

PostPosted: Nov 05, 2006 8:13 pm    Post subject: RE: Brand New Lowrance iFinder H20 for sale - $125 Reply with quote

Sold - Wagonmaker, hope you enjoy your new purchase.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MBGA Forum Index -> Caching Time synchronized with your computer time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: