Manitoba Geocaching Association

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileEdit Profile/Settings   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Enjoying One's Travel Bugs

View previous topic :: View next topic  
1Queenand4Jokers

PostPosted: Mar 15, 2005 10:57 pm    Post subject: Enjoying One's Travel Bugs Reply with quote

Originally we were disappointed that cachers didn't submit photos of our tb's at the cache locations or with themselves. I, the Queen, have found a way around that. Sort of. Here's an idea for you who like to make work for yourselves. I would visit the caches where our tb's visited and search other logs for images of the cache site and left click the photo - save to a special tb folder and upload that image to my t.b's page. So now we have images of where our little bugs travel - "if" another cacher has taken the time to load images. It is a bit of a cheat but we enjoy the visual stuff with our kids. Anybody have ideas as to how to take interesting photos of t.b.s?

Gumpy

PostPosted: Mar 20, 2005 10:22 pm    Post subject: RE: Enjoying One's Travel Bugs Reply with quote

When I first got into geocaching I used to take a few pics of the T.B.'s I collected and edit them on the computer to make them more interesting. ( http://www.geocaching.com/track/log.aspx?LUID=4e854a3a-ebdf-4d06-a172-
70ebb6042e26
) I then quickly got bored of doing that (like I normally do) and hardly ever take pictures anymore.

Peter and Gloria

PostPosted: Mar 23, 2005 8:53 pm    Post subject: RE: Enjoying One's Travel Bugs Reply with quote

We try to take pictures of TBs that we pick up. Unfortunately we don't always remember to. I know that we appreciate it when people take pictures of our TBs.

There are lots of cachers that just don't have digital cameras.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MBGA Forum Index -> Trackables Time synchronized with your computer time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: