Manitoba Geocaching Association

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileEdit Profile/Settings   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Unite for Diabetes travel bugs
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
TurdleEggs

PostPosted: Jan 09, 2007 6:37 pm    Post subject: More Unite for Diabetes Travel Bug stats Reply with quote

Thereíre 99 TBís aimed at Canada. 16 are on the move. Another 14 are in caches but havenít moved yet, and 31 are in the hands of cachers but havenít gone anywhere (grnbrg Iím looking at you!). The other Manitoba one is:

"Brandon, Canada" Unite for Diabetes Travel Bug

slippery_1

PostPosted: Jan 09, 2007 10:57 pm    Post subject: RE: Unite for Diabetes travel bugs Reply with quote

Got my TB yesterday, here is it's mission:

"Zuunharaa, Mongolia" Unite for Diabetes Travel Bug

Current GOAL:  The goal for this Unite For Diabetes Travel Bug is to raise awareness of diabetes by traveling to Zuunharaa and within Zuunharaa, collecting photographs and geocaching logs along the way.

Now lets see if I can find some cache or cacher who may be heading over to Mongolia?

Dragonfreys

PostPosted: Jan 10, 2007 2:54 am    Post subject: RE: Unite for Diabetes travel bugs Reply with quote

We finally got ours today.

It's heading over to Dumont, France just north of Paris.... hmm, may have to plan a trip

Mongolia sounds nice too. Decisions, decisions, may just have to settle for The Pas.

dutch53

PostPosted: Jan 10, 2007 6:03 pm    Post subject: RE: Unite for Diabetes travel bugs Reply with quote

We received our TB on Monday and it wants to go to Lelystad, The Netherlands.  How cool is that!!   A TB that wants to go to my birth country.    I'll get it off this weekend!!

-- Edited by dutch53 at 12:04, 2007-01-10

slippery_1

PostPosted: Jan 11, 2007 1:29 am    Post subject: RE: Unite for Diabetes travel bugs Reply with quote

dutch53 wrote:

We received our TB on Monday and it wants to go to Lelystad, The Netherlands.  How cool is that!!   A TB that wants to go to my birth country.    I'll get it off this weekend!!

-- Edited by dutch53 at 12:04, 2007-01-10

I call fowl, I was born in Brandon, and I never got that one...not fair...sheese...My dream is to retire in Brandon and bring a TB to release there...Oh wait I've done one of those things so whats left...

Oh right retire before I forget!

ohmic

PostPosted: Jan 12, 2007 12:30 am    Post subject: RE: Unite for Diabetes travel bugs Reply with quote

I finally received mine in the mail on Tuesday. It wants to go to Forst, Germany near the Polish border. There's currently only one cache in Forst...

Don't forget the contest for those little blue circles. They do want to get to their destinations to raise diabete awareness but you can also submit photos quarterly for a chance to win GPSrs. This quarter, the theme is "fun".

http://unite.geocaching.com/participate/

1Queenand4Jokers

PostPosted: Jan 12, 2007 1:58 am    Post subject: RE: Unite for Diabetes travel bugs Reply with quote

Asuncion, Paraguay is our destination for our TB. I have family there but they are not cachers so I guess this one will just travel the regular way!

Oldson

PostPosted: Jan 13, 2007 8:28 pm    Post subject: RE: Unite for Diabetes travel bugs Reply with quote

My travel bug arrived today, its mission is to go to Wollongong, Australia...this is a geo caching hot spot as there are 602 caches within a 50 mile radius.

Jimbo 2

PostPosted: Feb 06, 2007 3:45 am    Post subject: A bug in the mailbox Reply with quote

"My" travel bug arrived in the mail today. I'm going to attach a few little trinkets to it before I send it on it's way to J-pan... Very Happy
http://www.geocaching.com/track/details.aspx?guid=7756dfb7-cbe4-4bda-b75b-21b664dce892
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MBGA Forum Index -> Trackables Time synchronized with your computer time
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: