Manitoba Geocaching Association

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileEdit Profile/Settings   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Frozen Travel Bugs Need Thawing!!!!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ztirnats

PostPosted: Jan 23, 2007 3:12 am    Post subject: Frozen Travel Bugs Need Thawing!!!! Reply with quote

We have 2 Travel Bugs and 1 Geocoin that we picked up over the weekend (Jan 19-21).  They really need to escape our winter and thaw out in some nice warm cache.  Anyone available to hitch a lift to some place warm.  If so, please let us know.  We might be able to bring them to the "Pub Crawl" event. 

bevro

PostPosted: Jan 23, 2007 3:36 am    Post subject: RE: Frozen Travel Bugs Need Thawing!!!! Reply with quote

While they aren't 'hot spots', I am heading southward to London, Toronto and Ottawa next week.  If no one volunteers before the 24th of Feb, I'll be heading down to Tampa Bay for a week of R&R

dani_carriere

PostPosted: Jan 23, 2007 3:40 pm    Post subject: RE: Frozen Travel Bugs Need Thawing!!!! Reply with quote

I'm heading to Chicago on Thursday ... temps are hovering around 0 ... a little warmer, but not balmy.  If you'd like me to take any with me, email me at danielle.carriere@(you know the company I work for).com  (Stan, same company as Judy)

ohmic

PostPosted: Jan 24, 2007 5:20 pm    Post subject: RE: Frozen Travel Bugs Need Thawing!!!! Reply with quote

I'm heading to Tampa on February 3 to introduce some family members to geocaching.

I'll be at the pub crawl.

Cheers

bevro

PostPosted: Mar 06, 2007 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I picked up a TB in Tampa last week that wants to go to Orlando or LA. Anyone heading to either location over spring break that would be willing to carry this bug along? Please let me know.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MBGA Forum Index -> Trackables Time synchronized with your computer time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: