Manitoba Geocaching Association

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileEdit Profile/Settings   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Great Canadian TB Race 2006
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
MHz

PostPosted: Dec 21, 2005 7:47 pm    Post subject: RE: The Great Canadian TB Race 2006 Reply with quote

Great! I'm looking forward to seeing the compition! See you at the soiree! MHz

MHz

PostPosted: Jan 03, 2006 4:46 pm    Post subject: RE: The Great Canadian TB Race 2006 Reply with quote

Ok! I've collected the following TB's:

Little Yellow Racer by Dutch 53 & BB

The Stuntman's Lucky 7 by The-Stuntman

Junglehair's Stingray by junglehair

FIND IT! by ertyu

And of course my own TB:

Tear Around

I hope I didn't miss any!

I know 3T's&aG almost has one reasy to go and The Adventure Kids are thinking about it. Is there anyone else interested in entering the race? I hope to send off these TB's by the end of January is not before.

MHz

-- Edited by MHz at 10:47, 2006-01-03

junglehair

PostPosted: Jan 03, 2006 8:08 pm    Post subject: RE: The Great Canadian TB Race 2006 Reply with quote

I forgot to take a pic of my travelbug before I dropped it off.  If you have a digital camera, would you mind snapping a pic of my little corvette before you mail them off, thanks! 

MHz

PostPosted: Jan 04, 2006 1:38 am    Post subject: RE: The Great Canadian TB Race 2006 Reply with quote

junglehair wrote:

I forgot to take a pic of my travelbug before I dropped it off.  If you have a digital camera, would you mind snapping a pic of my little corvette before you mail them off, thanks! 

No problem. Should have something off to you tonight. MHz

Wild About Cache`

PostPosted: Jan 04, 2006 8:23 pm    Post subject: RE: The Great Canadian TB Race 2006 Reply with quote

MHz,

NMRider and Wild About Cache will be putting in an entry but our bugs won't be ready until very late January (ie after Jan 28th.)  I'll drop you a line around that timeframe and if you still haven't sent them by then, we can hook-up.  If you are ready to go before then, we can get them to Utsman ourselves.

Thanks
WAC

MHz

PostPosted: Jan 04, 2006 8:53 pm    Post subject: RE: The Great Canadian TB Race 2006 Reply with quote

Wild About Cache` wrote:

NMRider and Wild About Cache will be putting in an entry but our bugs won't be ready until very late January (ie after Jan 28th.)  I'll drop you a line around that timeframe and if you still haven't sent them by then, we can hook-up.  If you are ready to go before then, we can get them to Utsman ourselves.

ThanksWAC

OK I'll keep that in mind. It really depends if you can get them anywhere near Winnipeg such that I can pick them up from you. If not it may be just as easy for you to mail them directly to Utsman. I'll shoot you an e-mail before I send them off just in case it works out that I can send them with the bunch. After all the whole bunch doesn't need to be there until March 1 but I'd like to give Utsman some time to organise them before he releases them. MHz

MHz

PostPosted: Jan 05, 2006 3:01 pm    Post subject: RE: The Great Canadian TB Race 2006 Reply with quote

Another TB added to the bunch:

Canadian Eh? by 3T's&aG. Got to like a bug smaller than it's dog tag!

For those TB's that didn't have mission cards printed, I have printed them except for junglehairs as she may add a picture yet to her bugs page and Stuntman's as it doesn't really have it's goal listed on it's TB page or a picture of his poker chip. Stuntman, if you'd like a picture taken and sent to you so you can put it up on the page, let me know. I'd be happy to do that for you.

Utsman has told me that he will add mission cards (sheets) to those TB's that he gets without mission cards so that shouldn't be a problem.

MHz

ertyu

PostPosted: Jan 09, 2006 3:44 pm    Post subject: RE: The Great Canadian TB Race 2006 Reply with quote

Looks like there is a new race website http://www.geocities.com/gctbrace06/tbrace06

MHz

PostPosted: Jan 09, 2006 5:04 pm    Post subject: RE: The Great Canadian TB Race 2006 Reply with quote

Great, glad to see Utsman has listed all the Tb's I had told him about. 3T's&aG will be added there when either T or myself lets Utsman know it exists. MHz

MHz

PostPosted: Jan 10, 2006 9:53 pm    Post subject: RE: The Great Canadian TB Race 2006 Reply with quote

Looks like he's still improving the Race page. It's now at:

http://www.geocities.com/gctbrace06/

-- Edited by MHz at 15:54, 2006-01-10

MHz

PostPosted: Feb 03, 2006 3:40 pm    Post subject: RE: The Great Canadian TB Race 2006 Reply with quote

Yesterday I collected 2 more TB's for the race. Check out:

VW Bug by Wild About Cache

RC Crash Test Pilot by nmrider

That makes 8 TB's in all and I have shipped them all off this morning. Since the idea behind TB's is to track thier movements, I sent them via Canada Post Express where you can track them at www.canadapost.ca with tracking number 58 057 643 824

I've warned Utsman that they are coming so he should have them early next week.

Thanks for all the competition and good luck in the race!

MHz

TheStuntman

PostPosted: Feb 05, 2006 1:42 am    Post subject: RE: The Great Canadian TB Race 2006 Reply with quote

Hey mhz, could you send me another pic of my lucky 7 racing TB?

Thanks The-Stuntman

MHz

PostPosted: Feb 06, 2006 4:57 pm    Post subject: RE: The Great Canadian TB Race 2006 Reply with quote

TheStuntman wrote:

Hey mhz, could you send me another pic of my lucky 7 racing TB?

Thanks The-Stuntman

Will have the same one in the mail tongiht to you.

MHz

MHz

PostPosted: Feb 08, 2006 2:09 pm    Post subject: RE: The Great Canadian TB Race 2006 Reply with quote

The TB's have arrived and all 8 are accounted for making the total TB collected by Utsman so far to 14 racers. Manitoba racers are certainly dominating the line up!

Looks like he's had to push the start of the race until March 5 which lies on a weekend instead of a weekday as March 1 does. Completely understandable as work does get in the way of geocaching!

Good luck in the race!

MHz

TheStuntman

PostPosted: Feb 08, 2006 10:37 pm    Post subject: RE: The Great Canadian TB Race 2006 Reply with quote

Thanks for the pics MHZ. Now I can post one with my TB racer.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MBGA Forum Index -> Trackables Time synchronized with your computer time
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: