Manitoba Geocaching Association

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileEdit Profile/Settings   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

No Caching Notifications

View previous topic :: View next topic  
1Queenand4Jokers

PostPosted: May 06, 2007 3:39 pm    Post subject: No Caching Notifications Reply with quote

http://forums.groundspeak.com/GC/index.php?showtopic=162563&st=0&gopid=2849905&#entry2849905

I'm not getting any of my cache logs that you have found nor any new updates from Groundspeak. It is an international problem. So no FTF's even in our own area at this rate and I'm not posting my new caches til Groundspeak gets this resolved. Goodness. I was wondering if nobody was hiding anything. Nor finding ours? 12 logs I haven't gotten in the past couple days just for people finding ours.

Thought I'd let you all know just in case you're having trouble.
Peter and Gloria

PostPosted: May 06, 2007 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It looks like at least 30 have been published since my last notification on Friday. Maybe now would be a good time to publish so the regular FTF hound don't get the usual call to their cell phones.
lizardo

PostPosted: May 07, 2007 2:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is weird. I still get notifications of e-mails through my profile, and I get notifications of my caches being found, and of reviewer notes. Pocket queries are slow if they occur at all, and the new cache notifications are non existent.

Say, Turdle, you think the fact you are watching every Manitoba cache might be slowing things down a bit? Wink

TurdleEggs

PostPosted: May 07, 2007 3:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Flush. Apparently gc.com called roto-rooter and the notifications started to flow again this afternoon. Yesterday was a very quiet day in the Turdle Inbox. Im happy to report it is now full of watch list and new cache notifications from the 5th.
1Queenand4Jokers

PostPosted: May 07, 2007 3:46 am    Post subject: Random logs or notes Reply with quote

We're still not getting the cache logs on ours that others have done and few notifications (random seemingly) but we do get those we've watchlisted. WEIRD.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MBGA Forum Index -> Caching Time synchronized with your computer time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: