Manitoba Geocaching Association

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileEdit Profile/Settings   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hey I Made the News on Vacation!!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
gnarly gnome

PostPosted: Mar 12, 2008 12:54 am    Post subject: Hey I Made the News on Vacation!! Reply with quote

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article902014.ece
Butterfly

PostPosted: Mar 12, 2008 1:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool And he's coming your way Turdle...

It's the reincarnate of GNATHAN! Shocked Razz

We need to regroup! Time to talk strategy! and...beer! Gnomes are pushovers for beer! That one looks like it's had a dozen already! Cool
gnarly gnome

PostPosted: Mar 12, 2008 2:20 am    Post subject: PS Gnathan is NOT dead... Reply with quote

He is alive and well - just like Elvis, Marilyn Monroe, Princess Diana, Saddam Hussein, Osama Bin Laden. He's just travelling incognito right now. No one can kill a gnome with only human tools. It was a conspiracy hatched by various factions of the geocaching community in Manitoba to undermine the UPRISING of the Gnomes.
To prove a conspiracy theory wrong you must produce all of the below 1. the actual BODY 2. A Grave 3. A DNA match to family 4. Videotape of death

P.S. HUMANS wishing it were so doesn't kill us HAH!!

After all, no one has ever proven that the wee folk don't exist...
And as any good scientist will admit,
absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

There are over 20 million of us in the world so be careful...

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=3696dc25-3e95-4eca-acd4-a1975efc7b70
Ztirnats

PostPosted: Mar 14, 2008 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Must.... fend.... off.... evil Thoughts.......
Cam Mealeon

PostPosted: Mar 14, 2008 9:59 pm    Post subject: A Little Help... Reply with quote

During my investigation of Gnathan's murder, I found that I was having trouble understanding the disdain that Gnomes and humans shared for each other. I needed to understand more completely.

After some inquiries, I came up with the following site.
Lawn Gnomes United
They are a group of Gnomes and sympathetic humans devoted to mending the strained relationship shared between humans and gnomes.

On the other, shadier, site of the issue, are the folks who run the Die Screaming With Sharp Things in Your Head website.
I must tell you I am greatly understating my reaction when I tell you, this website disturbed me greatly. And it is interesting to note that there are quite a large number of Manitoba geocachers who are active members of this site.

I dare say that this winter's murder investigation of Gnathan Gnome's death will not be the last time you see Detective Cam Mealeon in Manitoba....
dani_carriere

PostPosted: Mar 15, 2008 6:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Has anyone noticed that this "creepy gnome" is in South America? Has anyone noticed that one of the suspects in Gnathan's murder is ALSO in South America? Coincidence? Methinks not!

Could it be a conspiracy? Were they working together?

Or could it be that the murder suspect is in danger, potentially being stalked by a relative of Gnathan? Do Gnomes have a mob-like organization? The Cosa Gnostra? Are they Gninjas?

I think someone has opened a can of worms. Glad I'm not a suspect!

dani_carriere

PostPosted: Mar 15, 2008 7:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Butterfly

PostPosted: Mar 15, 2008 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked I received the most Shocking emails from an anonymous sender! But I do believe the evidence speaks for itself! There is a gnome uprising This is a warning I believe. I am not sure what it could mean, and have yet to decipher the context, but I think there is a target group in mind...

Turdles everywhere, Don your armor!

I'm behind you all the way Mr.Turdle. Miles and miles behind! In fact, I'm nowhere in sight! You're on your own man! These Gnomes are crazed!

Gnomes plotting their attack!

Butterfly

PostPosted: Mar 15, 2008 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Turdles against Gninja Gnomes!
Butterfly

PostPosted: Mar 15, 2008 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As a parting gift for you Mr. Turdle, I have designed an outfit that I think will aide you in your efforts to fly below the radar awhile! At least until this all dies down! Shocked Eeek! Did I say DIES? Crying or Very sad

Since spring seems to be sprunging around here Cool I followed the Kabuthunk school of thought for camouflage, and came up with this!

What do ya think?

dani_carriere

PostPosted: Mar 15, 2008 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This TOTALLY freaked me out. I swear on my Tiara collection that this is a true story.

I just got home from running errands and turned on the TV. As is usual, it was tuned to the Space Channel. A show called "Destination Truth" was on, and about half way through. They were talking about something called "El Pombero" in Argentina.

After watching the show, and reading up on it on Wikipedia. I'm wondering if this is what those kids had on their video tape. Kind of freaky that this specific episode was on just when we started talking about the gnomes in South America.

El Pombero

Shocked

Butterfly

PostPosted: Mar 16, 2008 12:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cigarettes and rum? Laughing

And here I thought they were beer drinkers! Rolling Eyes
Butterfly

PostPosted: Mar 16, 2008 7:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just as I was about to take my siesta I received another threatening email! This time, I was shown a series of pictures. I believe there is enough evidence in here to clearly show that the little elf like freaks are plotting something VILE and destructive!

What do you make of it?

Notice how the FUNGI is perched and READY to be dropped heavily upon the unsuspecting turtles head?

And here! Notice how graceful and caring this Gnome is to the Butterfly? Yet LOOK at the precarious position of the turtle? Shocked

And last but certainly NOT Least!

I really cannot comment on this one... Shocked Cool Quite precarious as well, I would say...
lizardo

PostPosted: Mar 16, 2008 5:35 pm    Post subject: messy Reply with quote

Sure am glad I was eating chicken madras for lunch. That last picture made me laugh so hard that curried jasmine rice came out my nose.

I need to go buy a new keyboard now.

TurdleEggs

PostPosted: Mar 16, 2008 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gnathan the Gnome’s alive! Safeguarded by the Brazilian witness protection program, the Turdles have been helping shelter Gnathan Gnome from members of the Lizards of Honour on the island of Nauru. Gnathan, a member of rival faction Cosa Gnostra El Pombero Kuarahy Jára del Kurupi, was prepared to testify and expose members of the Lizards. The Brazilian government needed to gather more evidence so Gnathan had to “disappear” for a while. Undercover Brazilian spy code named “HulaHz” stated the nefarious Lizards of Honour and the Cosa are soon to be kaput.

Very few have heard about the underground Gnome slave trade first exposed in Box of Moon Light. Fewer still can link this to the Lizards of Honour, but only Gnathan can connect the evil mastermind known simply as “e” to this world wide network of Gnome crime. Evil e has been behind the resale of hapless Gnomes throughout the world. Bought to languish in gardens and unkempt yards, condemned to a life of abuse and thievery ... one can only imagine the plight of the Gnome.

HulaHz, clearly sympathetic to the Gnome troubles, has been collecting evidence to expose this evil ring but has unwittingly exposed supporters of the Gnomish community to attack. Anti-Gnomite GG has been linked with repeated attempts to send poisoned cookie packages and exploding GPS’s to resistance members of Lawn Gnomes United.

I’ve been left to take the rap for Gnathan’s obviously staged murder, but supporter *Butterfly* has come forward with letters and photographs sent by Gnathan proving he’s alive! The vacation photos clearly show how close the Gnome and I are. Rather than give up the one chance to capture the mastermind evil e and shut down Gnome slave trade, the Brazilian government has chosen to turn a blind eye to these latest attacks by GG. Although I’ve been convicted of Gnathan’s supposed murder, *Butterfly*’s new evidence will vindicate me of all charges!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MBGA Forum Index -> Off-Topic Time synchronized with your computer time
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: