Manitoba Geocaching Association

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileEdit Profile/Settings   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Head Shaving time!!!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
JayPeg

PostPosted: Jun 18, 2008 8:26 pm    Post subject: Head Shaving time!!! Reply with quote

Hello everyone,

This is to let everyone know I have signed up for the Terry Fox Great Canadian Head Shave.

Yes I am going for the Kojack look. (That's a 70's TV character for those to young) September 12 my dome will blind pilots 30,000ft up.

The Terry Fox at Work Day is a national fundraising opportunity for workplaces across Canada to hold fundraising events for cancer research. The premiere fundraising event of Terry Fox at Work Day is The Great Canadian Head Shave. All across Canada, people will be losing their locks for cancer research, in workplaces, salons and community head shave locations.

If you want to help a good cause (not the blinding pilots part) and make my going temporarily bald before my time (at least I hope it's temporary) worthwhile, please make a donation at the following link.

http://www.terryfoxrun.org/ENRunner/default.asp?s=1&RunnerID=52393

If you want to make the donation in person I will have the pledge form with me.

Thanking everyone in advance,

JayPeg

If a man is bald at the front, he is a thinker.
If he is bald at the back, he is sexy.
If he is bald from front to back - he thinks he is sexy.

dani_carriere

PostPosted: Jun 19, 2008 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How much would I have to pledge if I wanted the privilege of taking the first cut with the razor and give you a reverse mohawk?
ThreeTs

PostPosted: Jun 19, 2008 7:32 pm    Post subject: Ahem Reply with quote

>How much would I have to pledge if I wanted the privilege of taking the >first cut with the razor and give you a reverse mohawk?

I think the line forms to the rear, my dear! Wink

JayPeg

PostPosted: Jun 20, 2008 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Show me the money. Regardless who makes the first shave, it's all coming off.
JayPeg

PostPosted: Aug 27, 2008 4:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Head Shaving time!!! Reply with quote

JayPeg wrote:
Hello everyone,

This is to let everyone know I have signed up for the Terry Fox Great Canadian Head Shave.

Yes I am going for the Kojack look. (That's a 70's TV character for those to young) September 12 my dome will blind pilots 30,000ft up.

The Terry Fox at Work Day is a national fundraising opportunity for workplaces across Canada to hold fundraising events for cancer research. The premiere fundraising event of Terry Fox at Work Day is The Great Canadian Head Shave. All across Canada, people will be losing their locks for cancer research, in workplaces, salons and community head shave locations.

If you want to help a good cause (not the blinding pilots part) and make my going temporarily bald before my time (at least I hope it's temporary) worthwhile, please make a donation at the following link.

http://www.terryfoxrun.org/ENRunner/default.asp?s=1&RunnerID=52393

If you want to make the donation in person I will have the pledge form with me.

Thanking everyone in advance,

JayPeg

If a man is bald at the front, he is a thinker.
If he is bald at the back, he is sexy.
If he is bald from front to back - he thinks he is sexy.

Only 2 weeks to go. Still looking for donations.

Please make my going bald worthwhile!!

slippery_1

PostPosted: Sep 26, 2008 1:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have just agreed to participate in the Cancer Societies Great Canadian Head shave.

Because i do not have a lot of hair I have agreed to a full upper body shave along with my weak amount of head hair.

Now Correctional Officers here all have good hearts and are willing to participate in any event which helps our communities out, and when one of our co-workers husband got cancer this year we decided we would go out and support them in thier efforts.

Knowing that Geocachers as well have great hearts I extend to you an offer to particpate by sponcering me as well.

If you wish to sponcer me email me at rayy@mts.net.

I look forward to hearing for you.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MBGA Forum Index -> Off-Topic Time synchronized with your computer time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: