Manitoba Geocaching Association

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileEdit Profile/Settings   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

MBGA Santa Clause Parade Float 2011

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MBGA Forum Index -> Manitoba Geocaching Association
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AngelFreak

PostPosted: Dec 17, 2010 5:16 am    Post subject: MBGA Santa Clause Parade Float 2011 Reply with quote

I am working on having MBGA enter the Santa Clause Parade next year, which would be an official geocaching event. Very Happy
There will be one fundraising event first, to cover the small cost of entry. (Details to be determined.)

a) If anyone has a vehicle that would be suitable as an official float vehicle and is willing to volunteer please let me or another board member know. (We are also possibly having travelbug vehicles take part.)

b) To keep the cost of decorations to a minimum we would like to have all decorations borrowed for the event. These will be labelled and returned after the event is over. Please advise if you have some you are willing to lend or donate.

c) And to determine how much interest there is in this type of event. Please post if you would like to take part.

Thank you in advance for your support to make this happen!!

Last edited by AngelFreak on Dec 25, 2010 6:58 am; edited 1 time in total
netleyhunter

PostPosted: Dec 25, 2010 5:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, that sounds like a lot of fun. I would be willing to help out.
Dragonfreys

PostPosted: Dec 29, 2010 5:35 pm    Post subject: Suitable vehicle Reply with quote

Perhaps one of the vehicles that are travel bugs. Idea
klblue

PostPosted: Jan 04, 2011 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would help out in any way I could. I am big into Christmas lights and I always have extra decorations I don't use. I would definity provide whatever decorations/ lights that would work for a float. Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MBGA Forum Index -> Manitoba Geocaching Association Time synchronized with your computer time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: