Manitoba Geocaching Association

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileEdit Profile/Settings   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Thats Entertainment !

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sam and Lily

PostPosted: Oct 03, 2006 4:42 pm    Post subject: Thats Entertainment ! Reply with quote

Is anyone out there interested in purchasing this years Entertainment book at $25.00? My kids school is doing a fundraiser and for every book my boys sell, $7.50 goes directly into an account for my guys to offset the cost of sending them to Quebec on a school trip{ approximately $1800. for the two of them}.I've found that the book pays for itself after going for dinner a couple of times.One year I kept track of over $ 200.00 in savings.Please help me to get rid of ,I mean, send, my guys on this 2 week life experience! I'll handle the delivery to you !!

ertyu

PostPosted: Oct 03, 2006 7:31 pm    Post subject: RE: Thats Entertainment ! Reply with quote

I've picked up the book the past couple years and its pretty easy to recover the cost with restaurants alone.

Put me down for a 2007 book.

Sam and Lily

PostPosted: Oct 03, 2006 8:42 pm    Post subject: RE: Thats Entertainment ! Reply with quote

Thanks ertyu! I can smell the diesel as those buses pull away already!! I'll pick it up and arrange to meet up with you. Just to clarify things, I actually do love my boys but with 2 of the 4 kids gone for a couple of weeks , its like a holiday! Not to mention the extra caching time it might allow us!!

Sam and Lily

PostPosted: Oct 09, 2006 1:08 pm    Post subject: RE: Thats Entertainment ! Reply with quote

I'm still flogging the Entertainment book for 2007 if anyone is interested.We ate out at Pasta La Vista and East India Company and recouped our 25.00 investment.There is 20.00 worth of Safeway coupons for those who shop there as well as lots of buy one get one free coupons to various arts events in the city... ballet, opera , plays.I believe this is the last week of fundraising so if you are interested let me know.Thanks and Happy Thanksgiving !!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MBGA Forum Index -> Off-Topic Time synchronized with your computer time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: