Manitoba Geocaching Association

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileEdit Profile/Settings   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Looking for caching partner

View previous topic :: View next topic  
spongebob_familymb

PostPosted: Jul 31, 2006 8:34 pm    Post subject: Looking for caching partner Reply with quote

Is there anyone geocaching in the Forks or other areas need a partner?  I am running out of fund to pay for treats which was used to get the kids to go geocaching with me in the hot weather LOL!!!  I will be in the city for few more days before heading home.

Sarah

spongebob_family

spongebob_familymb@yahoo.ca

slippery_1

PostPosted: Aug 01, 2006 2:41 am    Post subject: RE: Looking for caching partner Reply with quote

spongebob_familymb wrote:

Is there anyone geocaching in the Forks or other areas need a partner?  I am running out of fund to pay for treats which was used to get the kids to go geocaching with me in the hot weather LOL!!!  I will be in the city for few more days before heading home.

Sarah

spongebob_family

spongebob_familymb@yahoo.ca

You go girl,

no coming home now till you break a hundred...gotta see your name in the bright lights now....

spongebob_familymb

PostPosted: Aug 01, 2006 3:14 am    Post subject: RE: Looking for caching partner Reply with quote

See what you started LOL!!!

My DD thinks I am possessed by geocaching and I said I am just exploring.

I am working toward 100 geocaches but the urban caches gets me as I don't know how to do it without attracting attention.

Last night I dragged my dd to Timbit geocache but there was lots of muggles inside and outside.  I told my dd lets go to the ???? and pretend to tie our shoes.  We started to head toward the ???? and then my dd said Mom stop and I said why?  She said we are wearing sandles.  By then everyone was looking at us.  I need lessons in how to do the urban geocaches.  On the way home we were laughing at ourselves.

slippery_1

PostPosted: Aug 01, 2006 4:25 pm    Post subject: RE: Looking for caching partner Reply with quote

See what you started LOL!!!

My DD thinks I am possessed by geocaching and I said I am just exploring.

I am working toward 100 geocaches but the urban caches gets me as I don't know how to do it without attracting attention.

Last night I dragged my dd to Timbit geocache but there was lots of muggles inside and outside.  I told my dd lets go to the ???? and pretend to tie our shoes.  We started to head toward the ???? and then my dd said Mom stop and I said why?  She said we are wearing sandles.  By then everyone was looking at us.  I need lessons in how to do the urban geocaches.  On the way home we were laughing at ourselves.

What do you mean to yourselves, you just posted it on an open forum...now the whole world is laughing as well....

Remember sometimes a little bit of knowledge can be a dangerous thing....I am living proof.

grnbrg

PostPosted: Aug 02, 2006 6:58 pm    Post subject: RE: Looking for caching partner Reply with quote

I've been able to round up some interest for tomorrow (Thursday) around 7:30pm. How does that work?

grnbrg
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MBGA Forum Index -> Caching Time synchronized with your computer time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: