Manitoba Geocaching Association

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileEdit Profile/Settings   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Technical Issues and Feedback

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MBGA Forum Index -> Manitoba Geocaching Association
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dani_carriere

PostPosted: Feb 04, 2005 2:35 am    Post subject: Technical Issues and Feedback Reply with quote

Please use this thread to post problems or feedback for the MBGA website (either www.mbgeocaching.ca or www.mbgeocaching.com).

Thanks!

dani

Peter and Gloria

PostPosted: Mar 06, 2005 2:36 pm    Post subject: RE: Technical Issues and Feedback Reply with quote

Is there a large version of the logo available for viewing? Clicking on the logo just takes you to "polls.html". The colours look a lot better than they did at the meeting last night, but I can't make out what the object is on the green panel.

Peter and Gloria

PostPosted: Mar 06, 2005 2:46 pm    Post subject: RE: Technical Issues and Feedback Reply with quote

As the member's list gets longer and longer (hopefully), it may become harder to find someone on the list. Perhaps there should be some logical order to it, such as alphabetical.

dani_carriere

PostPosted: Mar 06, 2005 5:40 pm    Post subject: RE: RE: Technical Issues and Feedback Reply with quote

quote:

Originally posted by: Peter and Gloria

"As the member's list gets longer and longer (hopefully), it may become harder to find someone on the list. Perhaps there should be some logical order to it, such as alphabetical."

I agree.  I will start alphabetizing them today.  Thanks Peter!

dani_carriere

PostPosted: Mar 06, 2005 5:50 pm    Post subject: RE: RE: Technical Issues and Feedback Reply with quote

quote:

Originally posted by: Peter and Gloria

"Is there a large version of the logo available for viewing? Clicking on the logo just takes you to "polls.html". The colours look a lot better than they did at the meeting last night, but I can't make out what the object is on the green panel. "

I'll see what I can find ... in the meantime, the yellow square is a map navigational symbol, the green is a satellite, the blue is a flag, and the orange is a hiker ...

pink_panther

PostPosted: Mar 06, 2005 6:47 pm    Post subject: RE: Technical Issues and Feedback Reply with quote

Under the tools section, Env. Canada Weather link doesn't take you directly to the site. It's not a big deal but I thought you might like to know. :) Great site though!

dani_carriere

PostPosted: Mar 09, 2005 7:39 pm    Post subject: RE: RE: Technical Issues and Feedback Reply with quote

quote:

Originally posted by: pink_panther

"Under the tools section, Env. Canada Weather link doesn't take you directly to the site. It's not a big deal but I thought you might like to know. :) Great site though! "

This should be fixed now!  Thanks!

ertyu

PostPosted: Jun 13, 2005 9:33 pm    Post subject: RE: Technical Issues and Feedback Reply with quote

I sometimes have problems connecting to the forums. Not sure if this is firefox specific, but if I click on the link, nothing happens.

Its doing that right now in firefox, but works fine in IE.

Peter and Gloria

PostPosted: Jun 14, 2005 2:02 pm    Post subject: RE: Technical Issues and Feedback Reply with quote

That's strange. I have the opposite problem. I normally use IE. For the last few days, (when I'm logged on), the forum stops loading halfway through the Travel Bug line. If I logout, the forum will load but I can't post and I can't see all the MBGA forums.
In Firefox, it works fine.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MBGA Forum Index -> Manitoba Geocaching Association Time synchronized with your computer time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: