Manitoba Geocaching Association

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileEdit Profile/Settings   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Manitoba Geocaching Assoiciation 2005 Geocoin orders are *cl

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MBGA Forum Index -> Manitoba Geocaching Association
View previous topic :: View next topic  
grnbrg

PostPosted: Dec 05, 2005 4:51 am    Post subject: Manitoba Geocaching Assoiciation 2005 Geocoin orders are *cl Reply with quote

Orders are now CLOSED.

Any further monies or orders received will be returned. There will be 350 coins minted, and all of them are spoken for. I will be submitting the final artwork to Xpressions tonight (Sunday) to be forwarded to Faro tomorrow (Monday). I'll keep everyone appraised of the progress of the order.

The final coin design is pictured above, click for a larger version. Note that the back side may yet change to accomodate the a larger pad for stamped digits. I have requested the pictured size as our preference, but am including the other three sizes previously pictured. I have not heard back from Faro regarding the sample artwork and questions I sent them last week -- I hope this isn't an indication of how busy they are.

I have received orders for 350 coins, which means an income of $857.50. I estimate the coins will cost a total of $839.05. The (estimated) balance of $18.46 will either be donated to Groundspeak, or the MBGA at Groundspeak's option.

Thanks again to everyone who bought coins -- I was interested in a Manitoba coin myself, and would never have been able to afford to do so without the interest of the 20 or so others who trusted this guy on the internet enough to send money. I look forward to meeting you all.

grnbrg
1Queenand4Jokers

PostPosted: Dec 06, 2005 12:32 am    Post subject: RE: Manitoba Geocaching Assoiciation 2005 Geocoin orders are Reply with quote

Thank you for all the time and effort in getting together this coin. Really looking forward to seeing them up close and personal!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MBGA Forum Index -> Manitoba Geocaching Association Time synchronized with your computer time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: