Manitoba Geocaching Association

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileEdit Profile/Settings   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

MBGA Coin Website?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
1Queenand4Jokers

PostPosted: Jan 19, 2006 3:25 pm    Post subject: MBGA Coin Website? Reply with quote

Any chance this site will be up and running soon? I've swapped lots of my coins south of the border and was hoping to let these cachers know they could register them if they wanted so at least we can keep track of where they've gone. I've written down the numbers I had and have sent out so it is still possible for me... I know you're all busy so I'm just asking politely. No pressure!

Thanks again for the coin - I'm so pleased we have one. If we grow quickly this year maybe the next one can be a little more colorful but I've gotten good feedback on ours from those who've received it. They like the antique look and the fact they are numbered.

grnbrg

PostPosted: Jan 20, 2006 3:22 pm    Post subject: RE: MBGA Coin Website? Reply with quote

1queenand4jokers wrote:

Any chance this site will be up and running soon? I've swapped lots of my coins south of the border and was hoping to let these cachers know they could register them if they wanted so at least we can keep track of where they've gone.

Sorry, I've been busy with other stuff.

I'll try and get the software installed this weekend.

grnbrg
grnbrg

PostPosted: Jan 24, 2006 4:46 pm    Post subject: RE: MBGA Coin Website? Reply with quote

Ok, the site is still not ready for prime-time, but I'm three quarters of the way there. The software is installed, and everything seems to be running as expected. Now I need to fill in some content, and see about putting in a WYSIWYG html editor. And maybe some web server configuration tweaks.

http://www.mbgeocoin.com/twiki/bin/view/Main

grnbrg
grnbrg

PostPosted: Jan 30, 2006 4:03 am    Post subject: RE: MBGA Coin Website? Reply with quote

1queenand4jokers wrote:

Any chance this site will be up and running soon?

It's now up and ready for serious visits.

http://www.mbgeocoin.com/

It's not done yet, and far from fancy, but it'll do.

grnbrg
TurdleEggs

PostPosted: Jan 30, 2006 6:00 pm    Post subject: RE: MBGA Coin Website? Reply with quote

I wonder if it's possible to get a link to http://www.mbgeocoin.com/ from the MANITOBA GEOCACHING ASSOCIATION website? I think I'm looking at you Dani! The coin has the http://www.mbgeocaching.ca url on it so someone finding a coin in a cache will be looking there for coin info.

TurdleEggs

PostPosted: Feb 08, 2006 7:45 pm    Post subject: RE: MBGA Coin Website? Reply with quote

Hey Dani,

Nice link

MHz

PostPosted: Feb 08, 2006 8:59 pm    Post subject: RE: MBGA Coin Website? Reply with quote

Yeah nice link Dani...Once it moved out of the news section, can we have a more permanent link so those who find the coins can find the tracking page. (Of course, I'm saying this without even looking to see if it is in a menu)......MHz

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MBGA Forum Index -> Caching Time synchronized with your computer time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: