Manitoba Geocaching Association

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileEdit Profile/Settings   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How Many Geocachers Does it Take to Change a Light Bulb?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
TurdleEggs

PostPosted: Mar 24, 2006 4:16 pm    Post subject: How Many Geocachers Does it Take to Change a Light Bulb? Reply with quote

I don't actually have the answer to this question; I was hoping someone else might

PS, this (probably) doesn't have anything to do with beer; I just liked the beer mug icon.

polarbeardiggers

PostPosted: Mar 24, 2006 4:48 pm    Post subject: RE: How Many Geocachers Does it Take to Change a Light Bulb? Reply with quote

well just one polarbeardigger can change the light bulb all by myself,no really i'm not kidding i did it a few months ago,no wait that time i did call a electrician,it was just two weeks ago,on my flashlight, no actually had the store manager do that one for me,yes i do have a burnt out bulb in the basement,i would if i could,but its not that i can't do it,i'm physically able to do it,but its really scary down there, so i will just post a forum on how to get that one changed,but my dad did changed  a bulb before,but then again he wasn't a cacher,god, now you really got me thinking ,just how many cachers are needed to change a light bulb ?,.

1Queenand4Jokers

PostPosted: Mar 24, 2006 5:50 pm    Post subject: RE: How Many Geocachers Does it Take to Change a Light Bulb? Reply with quote

Only one devious hider - I'm sure someone will find or has already found a way to "change" a lightbulb into a cache (ie hide a micro in a modified lightbulb)...Consider it a great night cache! Joker 1 used to wire firecrackers into light sockets just to scare the life out of his roommates when they turned on the lights. I'm sure a simple thing like creating a look a like lightbulb with no wiring would be simple.

Looking forward to seeing you create one like this...

P.S. I am sitting staring at my screen waiting for the last Scrabble to appear before we leave for Spring Break - AAAHHHH!!!!

dani_carriere

PostPosted: Mar 24, 2006 11:02 pm    Post subject: RE: How Many Geocachers Does it Take to Change a Light Bulb? Reply with quote

• One cacher to place the light bulb originally

• One cacher to post a note to the hider that the light bulb is burnt out

• One cacher to drop a travel bug at the burnt out light bulb

• One cacher to add duct tape to try to make the light bulb work

• One muggle to steal the light bulb

• One cacher to replace the light bulb

• One cacher to post a note to say the light bulb is working fine ...

-- Edited by dani_carriere at 17:03, 2006-03-24

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MBGA Forum Index -> Caching Time synchronized with your computer time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: