Manitoba Geocaching Association

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileEdit Profile/Settings   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Events planning

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sam and Lily

PostPosted: Sep 27, 2006 2:08 am    Post subject: Events planning Reply with quote

Can anyone tell me if there is somewhere I can look up "the rules" for putting on an event? I can't seem to find anything on the topic.Any input is appreciated!!

lizardo

PostPosted: Sep 27, 2006 3:40 am    Post subject: RE: Events planning Reply with quote

You might e-mail one of the reviewers.  I wasn't able to find anything definitive either. 

I know that a "going out caching" get-together isn't considered an event.  You generally have to have a "breaking of bread" or game or CITO plan to make the cut.

They don't like commercial promotions.  So if you're selling your house, don't list an open house as an event. ;)

ThreeTs

PostPosted: Sep 27, 2006 3:49 am    Post subject: RE: Events planning Reply with quote

Event Caches

If you are thinking of planning an event and want some help, feel free to contact me. I do not need to be involved if you don't want me to be but am more than willing to help any way I can! That is what they pay me for...

Now about that salary...

-- Edited by ThreeTs at 23:08, 2006-09-26

Sam and Lily

PostPosted: Oct 03, 2006 7:39 pm    Post subject: RE: Events planning Reply with quote

Thanks for the input Lizardo and 3Ts! I am playing around with a couple of ideas and will keep you posted if things progress! 3Ts, I'm sure I can't pay you the salary you deserve but if you'd work for giggles and snacks I'll definitely put you on payroll!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MBGA Forum Index -> Caching Time synchronized with your computer time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: