Manitoba Geocaching Association

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileEdit Profile/Settings   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Dragons are Coming!!
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ThreeTs

PostPosted: Nov 20, 2006 4:06 am    Post subject: The Dragons are Coming!! Reply with quote

...to Winnipeg that is! This weekend. So naturally I have decided to have a semi-event in their honor. Well, I'm not really *having* one just sort of organizing one.

Friday night 6:30 pm at the Boston Pizza on Portage Ave. (sorry, I don't have the co-ords and no, I'm not going to Google Earth to get them. ) No pizza emoticon, what a ripoff!

I will make a reservation tomorrow under the MBGA. Please post here if you will be able to join us.

Oh, and DragonFreys will be there also!

Hope to see you all there!

Ztirnats

PostPosted: Nov 20, 2006 3:07 pm    Post subject: RE: The Dragons are Coming!! Reply with quote

The Z's will be in attendance (2)!!!!  Hmm how do you make a pizza into a cache, I will work on it.

dani_carriere

PostPosted: Nov 20, 2006 4:26 pm    Post subject: RE: The Dragons are Coming!! Reply with quote

I'm going to be at dinner at Joey's at Polo Park at the same time.  Maybe I'll drop by if we finish early enough.  Are you guys going to hang around a chat for a while?

bevro

PostPosted: Nov 20, 2006 8:44 pm    Post subject: RE: The Dragons are Coming!! Reply with quote

I would love to attend Friday night but I'm head dish pig all weekend for our dinner theater group.  The dogs and I are hoping to get out to Beaudry Park Saturday morning to knock off a few caches, weather permitting.  Enjoy your weekend anyway

lizardo

PostPosted: Nov 20, 2006 10:25 pm    Post subject: RE: The Dragons are Coming!! Reply with quote

dani_carriere wrote:

... Are you guys going to hang around a chat for a while?

You're kidding, right? :D

I'm trying to line up a babysitter so I can bring the Tannasaur.  I'll let you know.

Dragonfreys

PostPosted: Nov 20, 2006 10:48 pm    Post subject: RE: The Dragons are Coming!! Reply with quote

Lizardo wrote:

I'm trying to line up a babysitter so I can bring the Tannasaur.  I'll let you know. 

The youngest Dragonfrey will be there, so more kids the merrier, unless of course you need a reprieve.

junglehair

PostPosted: Nov 20, 2006 11:44 pm    Post subject: RE: The Dragons are Coming!! Reply with quote

I'm going to try to make it out to this informal gathering.  See you there!

TurdleEggs

PostPosted: Nov 21, 2006 12:45 am    Post subject: RE: The Dragons are Coming!! Reply with quote

One (1) Turdle male attending. Looking forward to seeing the ‘Freys.

ertyu

PostPosted: Nov 21, 2006 6:46 am    Post subject: RE: The Dragons are Coming!! Reply with quote

I plan to be there.

grnbrg

PostPosted: Nov 22, 2006 2:50 am    Post subject: RE: The Dragons are Coming!! Reply with quote

ertyu wrote:
I plan to be there.

<AOL>Me too!</AOL>

grnbrg
burchil

PostPosted: Nov 22, 2006 4:02 am    Post subject: RE: The Dragons are Coming!! Reply with quote

hmmm.... I was sure I posted that I would be there but? Well I guess I will post again - I will be there.

Dragonfreys

PostPosted: Nov 22, 2006 7:41 pm    Post subject: RE: The Dragons are Coming!! Reply with quote

Wow, lots of people. It will be great to see everyone and catch up on the latest exploits.

Cya soon, Dragonfreys

Sam and Lily

PostPosted: Nov 22, 2006 9:43 pm    Post subject: RE: The Dragons are Coming!! Reply with quote

Sorry we can't make it but we'll be doing the next best thing to dining with the Dragonfreys...Hubbie and I will be up at Elkhorn tackling a few of their caches. Have a great time!

ThreeTs

PostPosted: Nov 23, 2006 3:56 am    Post subject: RE: The Dragons are Coming!! Reply with quote

VENUE CHANGE!!!!!!

The BP (Boston Pizza) on Portage cannot accomodate us so I have made a reservation at the BP on Kenaston for 6:30 pm. The reservation is under the MBGA. Looking forward to seeing everyone there!

Dragonfreys

PostPosted: Nov 23, 2006 4:01 am    Post subject: RE: The Dragons are Coming!! Reply with quote

Have fun Sam & Lily. Hopefully the snow doesn't slow things down too much. We had a long standing FTF up for grabs since February but someone just snagged it last weekend.

Anyone have coordinates to BP on Kenaston?

Cheers, Dragonfreys

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MBGA Forum Index -> Caching Time synchronized with your computer time
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: