Manitoba Geocaching Association

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileEdit Profile/Settings   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Dollar Stores

View previous topic :: View next topic  
FoodNinja

PostPosted: Jan 01, 2007 12:46 pm    Post subject: Dollar Stores Reply with quote

Dollar stores can be a cachers paradise for trade swag, but we all know that all dollar stores are not created equal, what store has the best swag, bang for your Buck,,,? I personaly am not impressed with the one on grant buy moray.

TurdleEggs

PostPosted: Jan 01, 2007 4:12 pm    Post subject: RE: Dollar Stores Reply with quote

The Dollarama at 1170 Taylor Ave is a cacher’s paradise – but bring cash. They’re also a supporter of the Carol Shields Memorial Labyrinth.

TASKForce3

PostPosted: Jan 01, 2007 5:59 pm    Post subject: RE: Dollar Stores Reply with quote

I second the vote for Dollarama. They have locations all over the city and everything in the store is a dollar (or less). It is a great place for parents of young children too as you can go in there and come out with elated kids without breaking the bank.

ThreeTs

PostPosted: Jan 02, 2007 4:47 am    Post subject: RE: Dollar Stores Reply with quote

TurdleEggs wrote:

The Dollarama at 1170 Taylor Ave is a cacher’s paradise – but bring cash. They’re also a supporter of the Carol Shields Memorial Labyrinth.

This particular Dollarama does in fact Rock, Roll, and Boulder, however, I remember once instance when a Lizard required golf pencils and they didn't seem to have any. It was quite disappointing but the schwag they carry is great!

Kabuthunk

PostPosted: Jan 02, 2007 6:22 am    Post subject: RE: Dollar Stores Reply with quote

Can't remember what the name of it is... but if you're familiar with the Walmart that's basically at the Bishop Grandin/Kenaston corner area... the dollar store on the other side of the parking lot from that Walmart has TONS of awesome stuff. Love that one.

junglehair

PostPosted: Jan 02, 2007 5:06 pm    Post subject: RE: Dollar Stores Reply with quote

Kabuthunk wrote:

Can't remember what the name of it is... but if you're familiar with the Walmart that's basically at the Bishop Grandin/Kenaston corner area... the dollar store on the other side of the parking lot from that Walmart has TONS of awesome stuff. Love that one.

If I recall correctly, that's a Buck or Two store.

Dragonfreys

PostPosted: Jan 02, 2007 6:22 pm    Post subject: RE: Dollar Stores Reply with quote

This cache gives a tour of three Dollarama's:

Multi-cache  Dollarama by HoggerJeff & the Piglets (GCR0KG) (2.5/2) Size: Regular

You'll have to wait for the snow to melt to get the final, but the stages are all winter friendly.

FoodNinja

PostPosted: Jan 02, 2007 10:29 pm    Post subject: RE: Dollar Stores Reply with quote

I soved all parts of that except the final,, I got my digits messed up somewhere..

Wagonmaker

PostPosted: Jan 04, 2007 6:12 am    Post subject: RE: Dollar Stores Reply with quote

I did the Dollarama multi in the winter, should be able to pull it out if you're willing to dig about for a bit.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MBGA Forum Index -> Caching Time synchronized with your computer time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: