Manitoba Geocaching Association

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileEdit Profile/Settings   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Churchill 2015

View previous topic :: View next topic  
glacier_ice

PostPosted: May 28, 2015 3:49 am    Post subject: Churchill 2015 Reply with quote

Crackerjackie is checking interest regarding a trip to Churchill this year.

----

Hello geocachers! I have been looking into setting up another Churchill trip. The trip would be 6 days because of the train schedule, Friday, August 21 to Wednesday August 26 (there is a possibilty this will be a week earlier if I can get all 3 nights at LazyBear Lodge). You would arrive in Churchill Saturday morning and depart Tuesday evening. I am looking at booking the Beluga Dream Tour at LazyBear Lodge. which includes: * 2 nights accommodations at the Lazy Bear Lodge * A three hour boat tour to see our friendly Beluga Whales and the Prince of Wales Fort * A three hour Cultural and Heritage tour of the Churchill area including historic Cape Merry and the Polar Bear Jail *One dinner entrée at the Lazy Bear Café (vegetarian available) *Hearty breakfast after each night stay *Shuttle Service from/to airport or train station upon arrival/departure *Luggage handling in Churchill *Transfers for Lazy Bear Lodge Tours * Naturalist Tour Guide/driver The Beluga Dream Tour is $399 (before taxes and based on double occupancy),but we can get a discount for a group if it is booked and paid through a point person (me). Note this is only for two nights and LazyBear is booked for the 22nd, so we would be looking at the Tundra Inn for that night for 135.00 per room. I can also get a group discount here as well if you book and pay through me. The train it is 121.80 (taxes in) return trip which you would book yourself. If do not want that special train experience, you may want to fly Calm Air (850.00 and up). My question is WHO WANTS TO GO? LazyBear also has snorkeling and kayaking that can be booked as well. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDp8MI1nYk8

crackerjackie

PostPosted: May 28, 2015 4:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I forgot to mention that You would drive to Thompson to catch the train to Churchill, Friday at 5 pm and would be back in Thompson on Wednesday at 11 am.
Jesterphox

PostPosted: Jun 01, 2015 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i would be interesting in a trip to churchill. unfortunately that weekend i have plans, but if its earlier that could be worked out Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MBGA Forum Index -> Caching Time synchronized with your computer time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: