Manitoba Geocaching Association

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileEdit Profile/Settings   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

GeoCoin Forum

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MBGA Forum Index -> Manitoba Geocaching Association
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JayPeg

PostPosted: Sep 20, 2006 1:46 pm    Post subject: GeoCoin Forum Reply with quote

I have noticed that there is a lot of discussions about GeoCoins. Would a new forum for GeoCoins be worth while? It could be the place for buying, selling, trading and just general disscusions about this segment of geocaching.

1Queenand4Jokers

PostPosted: Sep 21, 2006 3:40 am    Post subject: RE: GeoCoin Forum Reply with quote

Let's do it! We are currently getting a fairly inexpensive coin created and are delighted with it. We may drop it into spectacular caches OR we may give it out as FTF prizes or trade em for similar coins. Always interesting to see what people are trading.

slippery_1

PostPosted: Sep 21, 2006 4:41 am    Post subject: RE: GeoCoin Forum Reply with quote

Great suggestion, well worth the time to have helpful discussions on design, costs, production, and who has the nicest or not...bring it on....

JayPeg

PostPosted: Oct 17, 2006 3:39 am    Post subject: RE: GeoCoin Forum Reply with quote

So ertyu, can you create a new forum topic for Geocoins?

ertyu

PostPosted: Oct 17, 2006 3:48 am    Post subject: RE: GeoCoin Forum Reply with quote

I'm not in charge here :)

JayPeg

PostPosted: Nov 04, 2006 3:29 am    Post subject: RE: GeoCoin Forum Reply with quote

So, who looks after this forum?

FoodNinja

PostPosted: Nov 04, 2006 8:43 pm    Post subject: RE: GeoCoin Forum Reply with quote

I believe Master Instigator is the person to talk to...

Kerry

PostPosted: May 06, 2007 12:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi I am from Cape Breton but has spent many years in Southern Toba. mostly Shilo but don't hold that against me. I have joined thid group to make a few friends, if thats possible and of course discuss the possibility of trading some coins,
I have a few in my possesion, a Cape Breton coin (2 Versions) a ACGA Nb coin and soon a CF Coin minted by Landsharkz,,
let me know if you are interested

Kerry

stagunner

hopes to do a caching trip to MB as we still have relatievs in the Peg and Portage
junglehair

PostPosted: May 07, 2007 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Kerry,

Welcome. I'd love to trade coins with you. I have an MBGA coin if you are interested in trading for the Cape Breton one. Email me at junglehair @ gmail.com and maybe we can arrange other trades as well.
Kerry

PostPosted: May 07, 2007 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great that means I have all My CB coins gone. unless someone wants one that is not trackable (1 Left) ,
My CF coins are not here yet but I have a few ..

Thanks
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MBGA Forum Index -> Manitoba Geocaching Association Time synchronized with your computer time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: