Manitoba Geocaching Association

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileEdit Profile/Settings   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

2007 MBGA CITO Event

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MBGA Forum Index -> Manitoba Geocaching Association
View previous topic :: View next topic  
webmaster
Site Admin

PostPosted: Apr 21, 2007 8:16 am    Post subject: 2007 MBGA CITO Event Reply with quote

The 2007 MBGA Earth Day CITO Event is this sunday. I hope everyone can make it.

We got some good news coverage from CTV and Shaw today, its been posted to the Geocaching News section of the website for your viewing pleasure.
Kabuthunk

PostPosted: Apr 21, 2007 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll be trying to make it there myself :}, and unless anything massive and unforseen comes up, I should be there. Not entirely sure about 10:00am sharp... but I have it planned to go :}

Say... btw... is there a parking lot nearby to this that we could park at? I'm guessing there's going to be a number of vehicles needing places to park, and I'm not fond of driving around for 1/2 an hour looking for a spot on the road to parallel park. Worst case scenario, I'll just bike Razz

EDIT: Added note: GO LIZARDO, for fielding those TV interviews!

EDIT: Wait... that IS Lizardo, right? After like... a half-hour since I posted or whenever, I'm for some reason having doubts. Well... assuming it's Lizardo... Congrats still go around!

lizardo

PostPosted: Apr 21, 2007 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, that was me on the interviews. I got to do the second one with Jacques (OHMIC). I wasn't excited about offering my caching name on TV. Didn't feel like explaining that to the uninitiated. Smile

There is a large parking lot at Whittier Park. And tons of parking on adjacent streets. No worries.

For the latecomers, don't panic. I will be onsite to chastise you and send you on your way to a pickup site. Wink

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MBGA Forum Index -> Manitoba Geocaching Association Time synchronized with your computer time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: