Manitoba Geocaching Association

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileEdit Profile/Settings   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Who to report unmaintained caches to ??

View previous topic :: View next topic  
winnipegk5

PostPosted: Jun 12, 2007 6:04 pm    Post subject: Who to report unmaintained caches to ?? Reply with quote

Who do you report caches that have not been mantained to? I have emailed the owner but they have not been checked on it in weeks. It is sort of an issue because if the cache is missing and has not been archived it removes a good hiding area from the rest of us and it always shows up on my to find list in the local area even though it is not avaliable to find.
grnbrg

PostPosted: Jun 12, 2007 6:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Who to report unmaintained caches to ?? Reply with quote

winnipegk5 wrote:
Who do you report caches that have not been mantained to? I have emailed the owner but they have not been checked on it in weeks. It is sort of an issue because if the cache is missing and has not been archived it removes a good hiding area from the rest of us and it always shows up on my to find list in the local area even though it is not avaliable to find.

The cache reviewer who approved the cache is the person you're looking for. You can usually find who this is from the "Published" log at the bottom of the page.

Another option is a "Should Be Archived" log, which will go to the owner and the reviewer.

grnbrg.

winnipegk5

PostPosted: Jun 12, 2007 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Perfect, that makes sense, I forgot the cache reviewers name is at the start of the logs.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MBGA Forum Index -> Caching Time synchronized with your computer time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: