Manitoba Geocaching Association

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileEdit Profile/Settings   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Geocoin or TB Race

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Me and My 4 Girls

PostPosted: Aug 06, 2008 3:40 am    Post subject: Geocoin or TB Race Reply with quote

Was just think that me and my girls were talking of having a TB race. See who's could go the farthest in a set time period.

My though is, would anyone else like to get a race going. Would have to work out the details but here is what i was thinking.

All TB's or Geocoins have to be placed in a cache on the same day. To do this a new Cache would have to made with all racers in side to start. Time of race would have to be debated but could also have appoint system for every month up to a date.

Just an idea....so what so you think?
JEEPers5130

PostPosted: Sep 30, 2008 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am interested, Not sure why there are no responses. I know it is late in the season to probably get this started, but I'm in.

Maybe cachers contacted you directly?

Georgette
minikinminx

PostPosted: Nov 10, 2008 9:00 pm    Post subject: TB Race Reply with quote

I too would be interested Very Happy
slippery_1

PostPosted: Nov 11, 2008 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I may make a suggestion,

If this race is going to happen take your time to plan it. One idea i've seen work is not to place all the coins in one cache to start it off, but rather have enough cachers present to take the coin assigned to them to a cache of thier choice that day. It could be pre-determined what cache each coin be assigned to but that way they all start off in different locations on the same day. That way they all start equally and not have to wait for someone to come at different times.

I think I have a few coins I can donate for this and enter into the race but will need someone to enter it and then place it on my behalf.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MBGA Forum Index -> GeoGames Time synchronized with your computer time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: