Manitoba Geocaching Association

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileEdit Profile/Settings   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Visiting our yesterdays

View previous topic :: View next topic  
MissionMode

PostPosted: Sep 07, 2013 4:13 am    Post subject: Visiting our yesterdays Reply with quote

One of my "Cachelutions" to achieve this year was to complete the "All Our Yesterdays" challenge. http://coord.info/GC39619

At this point I'm one away, so Dani and I hatched a plan a while ago to visit what used to be called "Little Green Cookie Tin" just south of Brandon.

We are planning to find it next Sunday September 15th.

Of course that's a long way to travel for one cache so we thought we'd see who else wanted to come, and possibly take a southern route touching the other All Our Yesterdays caches near our southern border.

Neither of us desires to make it some crazy marathon but we figured these caches and potentially a very small number of others along the way would be lots for the day given the distance. The driving alone for these caches is 5 or 6 hours and our intent is to be back after 9 or so hours.

If we take my car we'll have room for 2 in the back seat, as long as you don't mind sharing it with my Shih-Tzu / Wookie cross Chewie.

Caches

Washed Road Cache (GC10F1)
    Ye Olde Hawk Cache (GC96C8) WE WOULD SKIP THIS UNLESS THERE IS HIGH DEMAND
    C1BUA - cache 1n a builtup area (GC21C)
    Grasshopper Glen (GC1A4D)
    no more green cookie tin (GC19CE)

We could probably stop at Burnside Cache (GC14B4) on the way back if need be.

Considering that 4 of the oldest caches in Manitoba are near Winnipeg this would put you in striking distance of the challenge.
TurdleEggs

PostPosted: Sep 13, 2013 1:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

no more green cookie tin is one of my favourite caches. I've been at least three times. Have a great time!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MBGA Forum Index -> Caching Time synchronized with your computer time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: