Manitoba Geocaching Association

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileEdit Profile/Settings   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Geocoins

View previous topic :: View next topic  
netleyhunter

PostPosted: Jun 15, 2007 4:22 am    Post subject: Geocoins Reply with quote

Hi gang,

I started looking at the Geocoins recently and now want to get a few. I also would like to get one or two for my uncle for his birth day coming up July 4th so that we can put out a few special coins in some caches we're going to hide in the Whiteshell.

Anyway I am looking for

UK Geocoin
Scotland Geocoin
Manitoba Geocachers Coin (duh, can't be a Manitoba Geocacher with out this coin!)

There sure is alot of them out there! Is there anymore that are from Manitoba or the geocachers in Winnipeg? Are there any othr "must haves" for a Manitoba geocacher?
slippery_1

PostPosted: Jun 15, 2007 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Might I suggest...the Norman Geocoin...
http://northboundtradingcompany.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1&products_id=2 several silver coins left.
NovaToba

PostPosted: Oct 06, 2009 3:05 am    Post subject: Canadian Forces Geocoin Reply with quote

I grabbed a Canadian Forces GeoCoin that wants to meet other GCers that have served or are presently serving in the military of any nation. The only member of the MBGA that I've met so far that serves is Coyote 8a (contact me if you'd like to receive it as you don't receive emails through the forums) or any other member out there from the military that would like to grab this coin & move it along to other past & present members. I'll be back in MB by Wednesday & will place in the Brandon area near CFB Shilo if not contacted by one wanting to receive this coin over the weekend.
dani_carriere

PostPosted: Oct 06, 2009 3:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Canadian Forces Geocoin Reply with quote

Pilotmounders wrote:
I grabbed a Canadian Forces GeoCoin that wants to meet other GCers that have served or are presently serving in the military of any nation. The only member of the MBGA that I've met so far that serves is Coyote 8a (contact me if you'd like to receive it as you don't receive emails through the forums) or any other member out there from the military that would like to grab this coin & move it along to other past & present members. I'll be back in MB by Wednesday & will place in the Brandon area near CFB Shilo if not contacted by one wanting to receive this coin over the weekend.

Actually Tromelin is serving right now in the Sudan.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MBGA Forum Index -> Trackables Time synchronized with your computer time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: