Manitoba Geocaching Association

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileEdit Profile/Settings   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Holiday Themed Caches?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Team Kare-a-cache

PostPosted: Oct 14, 2009 12:44 am    Post subject: Holiday Themed Caches? Reply with quote

After a brief chat with ertyu today, I am hoping all members of the MBGA can help me out a bit. I was asking if there was a quick way to find caches with keywords in them, and isolate them from Manitoba. I checked the bookmarks and short of using gsak (which I am not familiar with as yet, he suggested posting on the forum...so here I am! What are (if any) holiday themed caches in Manitoba? Starting with Hallowe'en, Christmas, etc. Find Rudolph is in our sights once the Santa Clause parade is done, but right now, Little Kare-a-cache is interested in Scary stuff.
SKIL101

PostPosted: Oct 14, 2009 5:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would give this one a shot GC1GXHC Keeper of the Key. Kid friendly and a great fun cache.
The second one I would recommend would be GC1X6DM the Frozen Pirates's Treasure. A bit of a hike in but worth it.

Enjoy,

Lars
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MBGA Forum Index -> Caching Time synchronized with your computer time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: