Manitoba Geocaching Association

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileEdit Profile/Settings   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Geocoins available from New Brunswick

View previous topic :: View next topic  
coopsquared

PostPosted: Mar 09, 2010 4:58 pm    Post subject: Geocoins available from New Brunswick Reply with quote

Greetings, everybody!

I've been following the discussion boards here as a guest for quite some time, learning how geocaching is done in this area. While my wife and I have only been caching since October, we're already pretty heavily involved in our local community here in Fredericton, New Brunswick.

One of the things that we have been doing in New Brunswick this winter is a Winter Caching Challenge. As part of the challenge, we decided to have a custom geocoin made. Many of the cachers in our area have pre-ordered the coin, and we have decided to offer up the remaining 29 coins to cachers in other parts of Canada.

The NB Winter Challenge Geocoin is made in a black nickel finish, with one side coated in epoxy and the other left textured. As you can see by the attached picture, the snowman side is epoxied for a reason. These coins are trackable at geocaching.com, and they have their own custom icon (which I've also included in the picture). The one in the picture is being used as a prize for the Most Creative new winter cache in our winter challenge, but that's where the trackable number will go.

We're selling the coins themselves for $13, shipping included to anywhere in Canada. If you are interested, please contact me directly (sending me a PM here works, as does replying to this post). Additional coins are only $10 each. We're expecting to get the coins around April 10th, and I will ensure they are shipped by April 12th (provided we did get them by the 10th).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MBGA Forum Index -> Trackables Time synchronized with your computer time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: