Manitoba Geocaching Association

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileEdit Profile/Settings   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Top 10 List of Geocache Burnout.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pilotmounders

PostPosted: May 27, 2011 9:12 pm    Post subject: Top 10 List of Geocache Burnout. Reply with quote

I heard this while listening to the Podcacher Podcast. It was submitted by Team Downrigger1 in MN. I thought it was clever, hope you enjoy.

10. You've been to every Wal*Mart parking lot within 50 miles but have never been into the store.

9. You call in sick on Tuesday, but when you show up for work on Wednesday you are covered with fresh thorn cuts, a poison ivy rash and a wicked sunburn.

8. You put 4 sets of tires on your vehicle in 2 years.

7. While everyone is admiring your new engagement ring, you are looking at the box and thinking "you know, with a little camo tape"

6. You don't know your kids birthdays but you know Shawns-the son of the Podcacher Podcast show for those that don't listen.

5. You won't walk across the parking lot for groceries but you'll climb a mountain, ford 3 streams and kayak 7 miles to find that you're second to find and missed out on FTF by 15 mins.

4. You released 17 travel bugs but the only one still alive is in a cache down in Patagonia South America that hasn't been logged for over 3 years.

3. At $1.30/litre you complain on how much it is to drive to work, but you'll drive 627 miles on the weekend to find 53 caches.

2. You haven't seen your remote control in 3 months, but yesterday you found a nano hidden under a rock 17 miles from a paved road in the painted desert.

1. You are on your 5th FTF hunt of the day and it's 7am Sunday morning.

I thought this was awesome and had to share, #3 fits me best as I have a 45min drive to work and 45min back everyday then to geocache I have to drive 2hrs to either Brandon or Winnipeg.

glacier_ice

PostPosted: Jun 02, 2011 3:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Love it! Going on Facebook. LOL
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MBGA Forum Index -> Off-Topic Time synchronized with your computer time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: