Manitoba Geocaching Association

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileEdit Profile/Settings   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Anyone have some keys?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hakliva

PostPosted: Apr 24, 2012 4:01 pm    Post subject: Anyone have some keys? Reply with quote

I found TBKM6C as a blank tag in a cahce, it is supposed to have a bunch of nifty keys on it... but they got separated from it, and although the person who had the keys kept them for a while in hopes that the tag would show up... it has been quite a while, and they no longer have them.

I have contacted the owner and gotten nothing in return, even though i have sent it in several different languages...

If anyone has any keys that they would like to donate to this tag, let me know, i am going to keep it for probably another week or so, and see what i can come up with...

http://www.geocaching.com/track/details.aspx?guid=fae8a323-216d-4cad-ba4c-0d6a061ff691
Hakliva

PostPosted: Apr 29, 2012 1:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

got something back from the owner, and they told me that they would appreciate if i could add a key or two, and send it on whenever i please...

I just happen to find a playboy bunny house key all rusted up today in a park... looked like it had been there a while, i cleaned that one up and i got the same strange 'vehicle' key that everyone got in their junk mail last week and will be adding that as well...

should be sending it on it's way soon now!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MBGA Forum Index -> Trackables Time synchronized with your computer time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: