Manitoba Geocaching Association

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileEdit Profile/Settings   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

eXplorist GC - How do I...

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nunavut Taidy

PostPosted: Dec 31, 2013 7:06 pm    Post subject: eXplorist GC - How do I... Reply with quote

Hoping that this isn't a repeat question. Is anyone familiar with the eXplorist GC? I bought one and am about to use it, but having solved a puzzle (I think), I have no idea on this thing how to input the corrected coordinates. Embarassed Rolling Eyes Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

By the way, I'm heading on a road trip, Winnipeg to Toronto and back starting Jan 14, which is why I'm solving these puzzles now.
Old Billygoat

PostPosted: Jan 01, 2014 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you use GSAK? It is so easy to update and then load the coordinates into GSAK and then load them into your GPSr
Nunavut Taidy

PostPosted: Jan 03, 2014 5:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Old Billygoat wrote:
Do you use GSAK? It is so easy to update and then load the coordinates into GSAK and then load them into your GPSr

Good evening, and thanks for the reply. I do use GSAK, and have been using that method for altering coordinates. I was just hoping that should I solve anything en route and away from my 'puter I could just plug it in. I guess not.
TeamAngryHamster

PostPosted: Jan 04, 2014 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I might be reading this completely incorrectly, but if you are wondering how to manually load coordinates into your Explorist GC, I just create a new waypoint using the correct coordinates. Once I locate that cache using the waypoint, I just go back into the Geocache listing and "found" it.

That might help?/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MBGA Forum Index -> Caching Time synchronized with your computer time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: