Manitoba Geocaching Association

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileEdit Profile/Settings   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Get yourselves in the holiday spirit!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wagonmaker

PostPosted: Dec 15, 2006 8:52 pm    Post subject: Get yourselves in the holiday spirit! Reply with quote

Hello everyone,

As some of you may know, I am a singer in a barbershop chorus that sings regularly throughout the city. This time of year, our weekends are filled with holiday concerts at churches in every corner of Winnipeg.

I am sending out this invitation to all of you to come get in the holiday spirit at our last holiday concert of the year, this coming SUNDAY, DECEMBER 17th, 2006 at 7:00 PM. This show is a fundraiser for both our chorus and the church, and this venue is a big hit every year. The church is small, but has beautiful acoustics in its sanctuary.

The show is happening at Gordon King Memorial United Church at 127 Cobourg Ave (approximately N 49° 54.919 W 097° 06.965). This is a fairly central location, so hopefully it is not inconvenient for any who wish to come.

So, in short, get yourselves into the spirit of the holidays and come support a worthy community cause! It'll also be your chance to come and laugh at me singing with a whole bunch of «old» guys.

Thanks a million everyone!

Wayne (Wagonmaker)

N.B. The first half of the show is secular, while the second half is more religious, using a Christian view of Christmas and its significance. In my mind, though I am not 0% religious, both halves are well worth taking in. I mention this merely as a disclaimer for those who may be offended by the religious stance taken.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MBGA Forum Index -> Off-Topic Time synchronized with your computer time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: