Manitoba Geocaching Association

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileEdit Profile/Settings   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Forks cache tour -- Thursday, August 3rd at 7:30.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
grnbrg

PostPosted: Aug 02, 2006 8:29 pm    Post subject: The Forks cache tour -- Thursday, August 3rd at 7:30. Reply with quote

In Looking for a caching partner, grnbrg wrote:
I've been able to round up some interest for tomorrow (Thursday) around 7:30pm.

Make that official. Everyone (and anyone) interested in a tour of The Forks caches, meet at Weather... or not by Lizardo at 7:30pm on Thursday, August 3rd. Caches on my Forks Caches bookmark list will be on the agenda. If we do 'em all, it'll probably take 2-3 hours.

If you're late, and need to find us, I can be reached by cell phone at CYL-DIVR.

grnbrg
spongebob_familymb

PostPosted: Aug 02, 2006 10:34 pm    Post subject: RE: The Forks cache tour -- Thursday, August 3rd at 7:30. Reply with quote

We are looking forward to meeting some of you tomorrow night.

Spongebob_family    

etamin

PostPosted: Aug 03, 2006 4:05 am    Post subject: RE: The Forks cache tour -- Thursday, August 3rd at 7:30. Reply with quote

I'll be downtown tomorrow evening for a training session at work. If it wraps up early, I might be able to meet you folks out there! I'll bring the fone number along, just incase

burchil

PostPosted: Aug 03, 2006 6:28 pm    Post subject: RE: The Forks cache tour -- Thursday, August 3rd at 7:30. Reply with quote

I should be out and about that direction tonight - see everyone at 7:30.  I hope to talk with spongebob_familymb as I might be going north next week instead of east - looks like my backcountry trip will be delayed.

bevro

PostPosted: Aug 03, 2006 7:43 pm    Post subject: RE: The Forks cache tour -- Thursday, August 3rd at 7:30. Reply with quote

I might swing by later in the evening and drop off your card reader.  I'll call your cell to determine location.  Have fun in any case

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MBGA Forum Index -> Caching Time synchronized with your computer time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: