Manitoba Geocaching Association

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileEdit Profile/Settings   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Suspicions ... hmmm ...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MBGA Forum Index -> Manitoba Geocaching Association
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dani_carriere

PostPosted: Jun 09, 2006 8:06 pm    Post subject: Suspicions ... hmmm ... Reply with quote

You know I've been thinking ... this cacher "Devisor" doesn't he seem a little like a hybrid between "Master Instigator" with his love of 5x5 caches and "polarbeardiggers" with his love of trees and hard cache finds?

Any thoughts from people who have found "his" caches? 

-- Edited by dani_carriere at 20:30, 2006-06-09

TurdleEggs

PostPosted: Jun 09, 2006 8:59 pm    Post subject: RE: Suspicions ... hmmm ... Reply with quote

Maybe you should turn this into a voting thread

candaceandwill

PostPosted: Jun 10, 2006 1:58 am    Post subject: RE: Suspicions ... hmmm ... Reply with quote

http://forums.groundspeak.com/GC/index.php?showtopic=132518&hl=

Would an experienced cacher ask a question like this?

TurdleEggs

PostPosted: Jun 10, 2006 3:23 am    Post subject: RE: Suspicions ... hmmm ... Reply with quote

Hmm, that’s a strange one. Anthony Kiedis Habit got archived by Cache Effect because it was too close to P&G’s (the mistake was really Cache Effect’s for approving it in the first place) and now I see D-Quest 2 has been disabled by Cache Effect while the cache is reviewed. I guess Devisor could’ve logged a “Needs Archived” on somebody’s cache by mistake, but I think you can go and edit the log type after the fact.

ertyu

PostPosted: Jun 10, 2006 3:40 am    Post subject: RE: Suspicions ... hmmm ... Reply with quote

IIRC park lane puley was archived when the co-ordinates were wrong.

Master Instigator

PostPosted: Jun 10, 2006 10:55 pm    Post subject: RE: Suspicions ... hmmm ... Reply with quote

I think its me.  Sometimes when I wake up in the morning I have mud on my shoes, pine needles in my hoody and camo duct tape in my hair, but yet I don't remember anything.

polarbeardiggers

PostPosted: Jun 10, 2006 11:14 pm    Post subject: RE: Suspicions ... hmmm ... Reply with quote

it could be me too,after all i'm built like a brick **** house,love the water,and pine needles are my bed coverings,.

slippery_1

PostPosted: Jun 10, 2006 11:34 pm    Post subject: RE: Suspicions ... hmmm ... Reply with quote

I'm dissappointed,

I would have thought someone like the itty bitty bear rooter would have thought of nominating me. Or even Turdle may have taken the initative to think of me...after all why would someone not think someone who may have the nic of slippery not be able to devise cagey caches such as these?

I vote for me...although some may think otherwise.

polarbeardiggers

PostPosted: Jun 11, 2006 6:14 am    Post subject: RE: Suspicions ... hmmm ... Reply with quote

no- slippery wet one,i don't think its you at all,but if you take devisor's name and spell it back words it means creature of the night,has risen,to a new title,just before may 15th the dead line for changing user names,and we all know who the creature of the night is,someone who works for the post office,i'm not naming names,but slippery wet one is not it,.

dani_carriere

PostPosted: Jun 11, 2006 6:30 am    Post subject: RE: Suspicions ... hmmm ... Reply with quote

Sorry Slippery!  My bad!  I'm the one who came up with the poll ... I just thought that Devisor's hides were a lot like MI's and PBD's ... hard for someone like me to find.  Now, I haven't *actually* tried one of your's yet.  Maybe this summer if I go to Swan River, I'll make an effort to try them.  Then I'll add you to the list

slippery_1

PostPosted: Jun 11, 2006 11:10 pm    Post subject: RE: Suspicions ... hmmm ... Reply with quote

dani_carriere wrote:

Sorry Slippery!  My bad!  I'm the one who came up with the poll ... I just thought that Devisor's hides were a lot like MI's and PBD's ... hard for someone like me to find.  Now, I haven't *actually* tried one of your's yet.  Maybe this summer if I go to Swan River, I'll make an effort to try them.  Then I'll add you to the list

LOL...dani, perhaps the one missing should say, Northern Airhead who doesn't really know what he's talking about....lol

Oh wait that would be me...dang I'd get all the votes then.

MHz

PostPosted: Jun 20, 2006 4:11 pm    Post subject: RE: Suspicions ... hmmm ... Reply with quote

I vote that grnbrg is Devisor!

Snicker ---MHz

-- Edited by MHz at 11:12, 2006-06-20

MB Country Girl

PostPosted: Jun 20, 2006 9:23 pm    Post subject: RE: Suspicions ... hmmm ... Reply with quote

I've never met Master Instigator, or Skaven, but I have met PBD. An e-mail from Devisor tells me he is 6'2".  (I asked when he made the comment of being able to touch the final cache for D-Quest 2 with your head above water) That kind of rules out PBD, unless it's a combined hight of both members of PBD...lol.  I do think Devisor is another cacher because he only has 1 find logged, and he seems to have a good handle on tricky places to hide caches.  The mistakes and "newbie questions" could be just to throw us off.  Maybe we'll find out who exactly he is at the UofM caching event.

grnbrg

PostPosted: Jun 20, 2006 10:54 pm    Post subject: RE: Suspicions ... hmmm ... Reply with quote

MB Country Girl wrote:
(...) I do think Devisor is another cacher because he only has 1 find logged,

I, er, he found Blitzing this one? Better bring a bucket! today....

grnbrg
TheStuntman

PostPosted: Jun 21, 2006 2:44 pm    Post subject: RE: Suspicions ... hmmm ... Reply with quote

I think some of us had dinner with divisor.

Makes you think now?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MBGA Forum Index -> Manitoba Geocaching Association Time synchronized with your computer time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: