Manitoba Geocaching Association

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileEdit Profile/Settings   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

he Definative GeoCoin Series 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MBGA Forum Index -> Manitoba Geocaching Association
View previous topic :: View next topic  
slippery_1

PostPosted: May 24, 2006 9:31 pm    Post subject: he Definative GeoCoin Series 2 Reply with quote

I have a complete set of The Definative GeoCoin Series,  2. "The Gone But Not Forgotten Caches"

Anyone interested in a trade or purchase can contact me via email. Try and send me pictures

of what ever you may want to trade. These pictures are from the manufacturer to show you what they look like from the back. They have not been activated and are uncirculated. Let me know as I am going to be in Winnipeg Sunday May 28, 2006.

slippery_1

PostPosted: Jul 11, 2006 2:57 am    Post subject: RE: he Definative GeoCoin Series 2 Reply with quote

These are now gone,

However anyone wanting to trade for a Utah 2006 coins and a

2005 Original Canada coin can msg me. Heck I'll even sell...if that tickles your fancy

-- Edited by slippery_1 at 22:11, 2006-07-10

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MBGA Forum Index -> Manitoba Geocaching Association Time synchronized with your computer time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: