Manitoba Geocaching Association

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileEdit Profile/Settings   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Christmas (After Christmas) MBGA Soiree/Event?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ThreeTs

PostPosted: Dec 02, 2005 3:28 am    Post subject: RE: Christmas (After Christmas) MBGA Soiree/Event? Reply with quote

TheStuntman wrote:

Have you thought about making this xmas party an event cache so we can log it?? I'm looking forward to seeing all of you there.

Yep, just awaiting approval.  I had to remove something from the listing so hopefully it will get approved soon!

MHz

PostPosted: Dec 02, 2005 3:30 pm    Post subject: RE: Christmas (After Christmas) MBGA Soiree/Event? Reply with quote

junglehair wrote:

I'll be sure to bring my coin collection with me for anyone that wants to log them and add about 20 new coin icons to their stats page!

That would be wonderful junglehair! My brother THz in Clagary is alway bragging to me about how many coins and jeeps he's added to his stats via these event get togethers. I'd love to look at and count every one in your collection! We really just don't see that many here in Manitoba yet. Thanks for thinking of it and offering to bring them!

-- Edited by MHz at 09:31, 2005-12-02

ThreeTs

PostPosted: Dec 02, 2005 7:13 pm    Post subject: RE: Christmas (After Christmas) MBGA Soiree/Event? Reply with quote

The Winter Soiree Event is now posted on gc.com at:

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=810ae7a8-3f1f-41f2-9de8-
4953db1ab7ca

If you plan to attend, please post a note there with how many in your party. 

One of the things I would like to have at the event that I couldn't include on the listing on gc.com is that everybody attending donate $5 minimum to be collected and donated to a charity of choice as yet to be determined on behalf of the MBGA.  Does anybody have any problems with this and if not, suggestions for charities?  There are tons and I'm sure we can come up with something!

Thanks,

Tobey of 3T's&aG

grnbrg

PostPosted: Dec 02, 2005 7:28 pm    Post subject: RE: Christmas (After Christmas) MBGA Soiree/Event? Reply with quote

ThreeTs wrote:
Does anybody have any problems with this and if not, suggestions for charities?

Is the Send Grnbrg To Tahiti Foundation an option? I've heard they're very reputable, and do good work.

I'm ok with a donation to whereever.

grnbrg
Wild About Cache`

PostPosted: Dec 03, 2005 2:47 pm    Post subject: RE: Christmas (After Christmas) MBGA Soiree/Event? Reply with quote

Sorry we won't be able to attend.  We'll be up in the swan valley visiting nmrider and odds'n'ends for the hollidays (and trying to recruit new cachers from Kamloops!).  Have a mug of "cheer" for us and enjoy the festive location. 

Wild About Cache x2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MBGA Forum Index -> Caching Time synchronized with your computer time
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: