Manitoba Geocaching Association

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileEdit Profile/Settings   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New MBGA Committee

View previous topic :: View next topic  
1Queenand4Jokers

PostPosted: Mar 18, 2006 2:31 am    Post subject: New MBGA Committee Reply with quote

We really appreciate all the cachers who were willing to let their name stand for committee involvement and a big bouquet to Dani for organizing the election! As a caching team we will support all those elected and will keep on "hiding and seeking" to contribute to the game both rurally and in the city of Winnipeg. The website, the logo, the coin, (the Free Press article?) Cafe Press, the games, the many new caches, and the events have all been exciting this year!

WHAT A YEAR IT HAS BEEN! What an eclectic and wonderful group of cachers we are!

ertyu

PostPosted: Mar 20, 2006 3:27 pm    Post subject: RE: New MBGA Committee Reply with quote

Congrats to all the fellow nominees who have been elected, looking forward to working with you all in the coming months.

ThreeTs

PostPosted: Mar 20, 2006 3:48 pm    Post subject: RE: New MBGA Committee Reply with quote

I'd like to send out my thanks to everyone who voted for me and to mbcountry girl and cdnwpgr for having their names stand in the election!  Congratulations also to all other commitee members who didn't have to go through a gruelling, nail biting election! I look forward to working with the new committee and hope that I can contribute to our growing sport/obsession in a positive way for everyone involved.

Please feel free to contact me with any event ideas etc. that you may have!

dutch53

PostPosted: Mar 20, 2006 6:08 pm    Post subject: RE: New MBGA Committee Reply with quote

Congratulations to all the members of the new board.  We will continue to support and participate in the associations activities.  Remember to have FUN! 

bevro

PostPosted: Mar 20, 2006 6:53 pm    Post subject: RE: New MBGA Committee Reply with quote

Thanks to all of the new MBGA board members for volunteering their time to promote and grow this great activity in Manitoba and elsewhere.  Let me know if I can help.

-- Edited by bevro at 20:55, 2006-03-20

-- Edited by bevro at 20:59, 2006-03-20

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MBGA Forum Index -> Caching Time synchronized with your computer time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: