- No upcoming events available.
Tim (TurdleEggs) Nomination Statement
I had the privilege of serving as the MBGA President in 2007-2008. In this term the committee developed bylaws, policies and a budget to assist the board in its decision making and better position the MBGA for granting opportunities.
In 2008-2009 I would contribute to the board on what I believe are important roles of the MBGA:
- Host social events to bring MBGA members together
- Launch contests to encourage GeoCaching - both hiding and finding
- Educate members on quality GeoCache placements
- Keep GeoCaching a fun and free, volunteer driven activity available to all
- Be a resource for members and a point of contact for anyone wanting to learn more about GeoCaching in Manitoba
- Ensure members throughout Manitoba have an opportunity to have their ideas heard and participate in MBGA activities
- Teach respect for nature and responsible GeoCaching