Jeffery's (N49 56.729 W097 05.203)
Meeting called to order at 19:05 CDT.
Committee Members Present: Tobey (3T's&aG), Scott (Lizardo), Jacques (OHMIC), Paula (MHz), Tim (TurdleEggs), Peter (Peter and Gloria), Steven (ertyu), Dani (dani_carriere), Nick (bevro), Roger (The_Stuntman), Sandra (junglehair)
Committee Absent: Brian (grnbrg), Jen (ava_ad0re), Sean (DragonFreys)
Members present: Garth (ChargerDad)
Leo & Ruth
- How did you find out about Geocaching?
- What was it about geocaching that got you hooked into the game?
- Have you cached in any other provinces, countries?
Through my sister “Teamtonin”, in Ontario. She got hooked on it after being introduced to the sport by my older brother “Uncle Ralph”. My younger brother also caches, “Markhammer”.
The thrill of the hunt and most especially, enjoying the gift of sharing someone’s special place. Oh yeah, and sibling rivalry.
Yes, in Canada: Ontario and Alberta. In the U.S.: North Dakota, Minnesota, New York, Rhode Island & Massachusetts.
2007 Election Results:Click the name of each person for more information about them.
- President - Tim Turner (TurdleEggs) *, Dani Carriere (dani_carriere) 
- Vice President - Sandra Forbes (junglehair) *, Brian Greenberg (grnbrg) 
- Secretary - Paula Ehn (MHz)*
- Treasurer - Peter McLure (Peter & Gloria)*
- Public Relations & Training - Jacques Bourgeois (OHMIC)*, Nick Garrioch (Bevro)*, Sean Frey (Dragonfreys)*
- Event Coordinator - Tobey Saniuk (3Ts&aG)*
- Technical Coordinator - Steven Nikkel (ertyu)*
Location: Jeffrey’s N49 56.729 W097 05.203
Start/Finish: 8:00 – 9:45 pm
Committee Present: Steven (ertyu), Brian (grnbrg), Tobey (3Ts&aG), Roger (The-Stuntman), Peter (Peter and Gloria), Scott (Lizardo), Jen (ava_ad0re), Dani (dani_carriere),
Committee Absent: None
Members Present: Paula (MHz), TurdleEggs & TurdleFemme, OHMIC