- Winnipeg - MBGA's School's Out for Summer Coffee Micro EventSat Jul 2 10:00am (3 days)
- Dauphin - JBWKYZ - The Rainbow ConnectionFri Jul 8 10:00pm (9 days)
- Duck Mountain - JBWKYZ - Sunset from BaldyFri Jul 22 9:30pm (23 days)
Thanks to all the hiders of 41 great "SNOW" caches that kept us out
enjoying experiencing the winter.
With the help of OHMIC, Georgia (GG56), Bob Brown (BBrown94) and MuStash, Det. Cam Mealeon was able to determine that TurdleEggs had killed Gnathan the Gnome in Zone 2 with an Ice-caked boot. Thanks to everyone that participated, it was lots of fun.
Dwarf (Skaven) & The Giant
- When did you start Geocaching?
- How did you find out about Geocaching?
I first found out about geocaching from the Garmin website after having occasion to use a GPSr for a work project. I first used a handheld GPSr when I was responding to an airplane crash. As the leader of the hazardous material team and the environment officer, I had to map out the debris field for salvage operations and environmental remediation.
Location: Pembina Village Restaurant (333 Pembina Hwy)
Meeting called to order at 19:17 CST.
Committee members present: Dani (dani_carriere), Tim (TurdleEggs), Steven (ertyu), Sandra (junglehair), Jacques (OHMIC) and Tobey (3T's&aG).
Committee members not present: Ray (slippery_1), Peter (Peter & Gloria), Richard (KiteKacher), Nick (bevro), Paula (MHz) and Sean (Dragonfreys).
Members Present: Scott (Lizardo).